The Associated Press reports that Louise Bundy, mother of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy, passed away last month in her hometown of Tacoma, Washington after a long illness. She was 88.
When Bundy was first accused in a series of gruesome killings, Louise refused to believe the charges. However, after confessions Bundy made while on death row, Louise softened her stance.
Bundy was executed in 1989 after confessing to the murder of more than two dozen women. On the day of his execution Louise spoke with her son over the telephone twice. At the end of the second call she told him, “You’ll always be my precious son.”
She remained in Tacoma following her son’s death and continued to be an active member of the First United Methodist Church until a few years ago when her health started to fail. Her death was first confirmed by her pastor, Rev. Melvin Woodworth.
- elvisqueen1 likes this
- deliciousrottenness reblogged this from ted-bundys-mustache
- x3shapedcoffin reblogged this from waragainsthumanity
- ladylarkin420 likes this
- red-venom reblogged this from waragainsthumanity
- red-venom likes this
- dreadfulnecrosis likes this
- waragainsthumanity reblogged this from ted-bundys-mustache
- takingbackkat reblogged this from ted-bundys-mustache
- ted-bundys-mustache posted this